Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Sanctum Club Terms
By participating in any event organized and hosted by Sanctum, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
- To gain entrance into the clubs you must be 21 years of age and in possession of valid identification. A strict dress code applies, dress to impress. Guys will not be allowed in if they are wearing Chappals. Smart casuals are preferred. Not following dress code can cause you to be denied entry. The entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
- Sanctum includes opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Sanctum urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- All participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
- Sanctum accepts no liability for participant’s behavior and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social.
- Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.